The Culligan® Privilege Program
Call (855) 439-2855 or Fill Out the Form Below
The best way to care for your water softener or filtration system is to not care at all. Let us take care of your maintenance and repairs for you.
Culligan New England offers an exclusive privilege program for your water softener and filters. We aim to save you the hassle of tiresome upkeep and time-consuming worry.
Quality water has never been this simple! Culligan of New England's Privilege Program includes salt delivery, diagnostics, parts and labor.
Salt for the Year!
- Free delivery (up to four times per year)
- Put salt directly into unit if driver has access to equipment (or leave at predetermined area)
- Check timer
- Check for salt bridging
- Check brine float and double brine shut off
- Check for leaks
- Check overall operation
Annual 28-point Inspection
- Level 1 diagnostic of Gold softener
- Raw and treated water test
Annual Preventative Maintenance Inspection
- Annual chemical cleaning of resin and tank
- Clean and sanitize brine tank every two years
- Complete rebuild of unit every five years
Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
It's hard to put a value on peace of mind! Culligan of New England's Privilege Program includes scheduled service, filter replacements, and all parts and labor.
- Annual scheduled service call for cleaning and sanitzation
- Raw and R/O water test
- Annual Replacement of all three filters (sediment, carbon, post-carbon)
- Replacement of R/O membrane as needed
- Annual replacement of TDS indicator light battery
- Check reservoir tank pressure
- The Culligan® Privilege Program covers the entire Culligan system for as long as you are a member. All parts and labor required to fix any system malfunction is free of charge*. If we can not repair a system we will replace it at no additional charge.
Complete the form below to send us your comments/questions.