New England’s Finest Whole House Water Filtration System
Taste the difference, see the benefits — whole home water filtration systems help your people stay hydrated, happy, and your whole house running smoothly.
Regardless of where you live across New England, one thing is certain: if you are using untreated water, you can experience hard water problems throughout the home, as well as other issues that come with prolonged use of tap water in the home. Dissolved minerals and treatment additives can leave water tasting “off,” in addition to burning out your major appliances and damaging your plumbing.
Whole home water filtration from Culligan of New England solves these problems at the source while improving the taste and quality of water throughout your home. Whole home systems, also known as point-of-entry (POE) water filters, are also a key part of sustainable, energy-efficient homes in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusettes.
Water Quality in New England
Since surface water makes up a majority of the water in the New England region, these sources require chemical treatment and additives to ensure water is safe to drink. While these treatment steps are important in keeping the people in our communities safe, they can have a negative effect on the taste, odor, and quality of tap water.
Hard water, for example, contributes to hard-to-clean buildup on faucets and fixtures. Other minerals, though, can leave staining and discoloration on sinks and tubs. Unfiltered water can even contribute to some of the unseen damage to your major appliances, fixtures, and plumbing.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions
Because it covers a large area of land, Massachusettes, Rhode Island, and Connecticut can experience a variety of water problems. Our Whole Home Water Filtration is customized to solve your area’s individual water problems to ensure that you have great-tasting water from your tap. This will also help to protect major appliances and plumbing, easing the strain put on everything from your dishwasher to your coffee maker to make them last longer and work more efficiently.
The added efficiency of your appliances can save you money every month in the form of lower utility bills. Filtered water can help save money by reducing the among of soaps, detergents, and cleaners you need to use on a daily basis.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
- Enjoy better-tasting water everywhere in your home.
- Make cleaning a breeze with filtered water that won’t leave behind residue or buildup.
- Reduce utility bills and help appliances last longer with more efficient, filtered water.
- Keep skin, hair, and nails feeling, and looking, better with softer water that helps lock in moisture.
- Improve laundry quality with softer water that’s easier on clothes, helping them look better and last longer.
Spend less on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with filtered water that uses cleaners and personal products more efficiently.
The Culligan Difference
For over 80 years, we have been the water quality experts in New England. We have the knowledge and experience to understand the water problems that affect every area of this region and have the local expertise to diagnose all kinds of water problems that you face. This also means that we’re uniquely positioned to help you find a whole home water filtration solution tailored to your specific needs.
- Culligan includes professional installation, and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan Man can go over the results with you to identify water issues, and work with you for a custom, whole home water filter system.
- Whole home water filter questions? Your New England Culligan Man is only a call or click away.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, ready to solve your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH level, including your home’s water.
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging effects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
If you are experiencing Blue / Green water, a low pH may be contributing to the corrosion of the copper pipes in your home
Water should be clear, if not, why would you drink it.
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water.
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons why your water is damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy.
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.